Support Mental Health Awareness With Green Wristbands
Raise Awareness of Mental Health Issues with Custom Silicone Bracelets
Mental Health Awareness Month is celebrated in May, and the recognized awareness color for mental health issues is green. Many events are held throughout the nation to show support for mental health issues, raise awareness, and promote effective treatments. You can show your support for mental health issues by creating or joining a mental health awareness event. Customized silicone wristbands can help promote the cause or raise money for mental health programs. Some events include screening for depression and other mental illness, as well referrals to programs where people can get help. Consider creating mental health awareness wristbands to support the cause.
You can create a custom bands for your mental health cause. Wristbands can promote a particular program or send an inspirational message. Choose from a variety of artwork to add to your custom message. "You're Never Alone", "Don't Suffer in Silence", or "Support Mental Health Illnesses" are just a few ideas for custom messages for mental health awareness bracelets.
Facts for Mental Health Awareness
- Mental illnesses are serious medical illnesses.
- Even though mental illness is widespread in the population, the main burden of illness is concentrated in a much smaller proportion-about 6 percent, or 1 in 17 Americans-who live with a serious mental illness.
- The National Institute of Mental Health reports that One in four adults-approximately 57.7 million Americans-experience a mental health disorder in a given year.
- The U.S. Surgeon General reports that 10 percent of children and adolescents in the United States suffer from serious emotional and mental disorders that cause significant functional impairment in their day-to-day lives at home, in school and with peers.
- The World Health Organization estimates that by 2020, Major Depressive illness will be the leading cause of disability in the world for women and children.
- Mental illness usually strike individuals in the prime of their lives, often during adolescence and young adulthood.
- The economic cost of untreated mental illness is more than 100 billion dollars each year in the United States.
- Between 70 and 90 percent of individuals have significant reduction of symptoms and improved quality of life with a combination of pharmacological and psychosocial treatments and supports.
- Early identification and treatment is of vital importance to effective treatment of mental health issues.
- Stigma erodes confidence that mental disorders are real.
Buy Mental Health Awareness Wristbands from Amazing Wristbands
Why choose Amazing Wristbands for your mental health awareness bracelets:
- 100% silicone.
- Cool special effects such as swirled or segmented colors, glitter, or glow in the dark.
- No mold fee any quantity of custom mental health awareness wristbands.
- No minimum quantity for your order on select wristband styles.
- Free shipping, artwork, design, and color matching.
- Many different colors and color combinations to choose from
- Turnaround times of 10 - 15 days
Get a detailed custom wristbands quote for your mental health awareness bands in minutes!