Tips To Celebrate Star Wars Day With Wristbands
Star Wars Day: May the 4th Be With You
Create silicone bracelets with your stylish message. May 4th is Star Wars Day, so don't forget to tell all your friends, "May the 4th be with you!" Star Wars fans all across the globe celebrate Star Wars Day with Star Wars viewing parties, costume parties, and other fun events that commemorate this iconic movie series. You can make May 4th even more memorable with Star Wars Day wristbands. Use the message "May the 4th Be With You" or create your own customized message.
Buy Star Wars Day Wristbands from Amazing Wristbands
You can create your own Star Wars Day rubber wristbands at Amazing Wristbands! Many of our wristbands can be created with our easy-to-use online design tool to create your own bracelets. Or, call us and our professional and friendly customer service agents will help you design your customized wristbands. Amazing Wristbands offers:
- 100% silicone wristbands that are non-allergenic and latex free.
- Many different colors and color combinations, including options for swirled or segmented colors, glitter, or glow in the dark.
- Free shipping, free artwork, free design, and free color matching.
- No minimum order requirements for popular wristband styles.
- No mold fee on any quantity of custom silicone wristbands.
- Shipment of your wristbands in 5 - 10 days
In addition to standard wristbands, AmazingWristbands.com also offers super popular slap bands that "snap" to a person's wrist, as well as thin half-inch bands, thicker one-inch bands, adjustable bands, USB bands, silicone rings and silicone key chains. All our silicone products are made of 100% silicone so they are comfortable, durable, and non-allergenic. Get a detailed quote for your Star Wars Day wristbands in minutes!
Star Wars Trivia
- Did you know these fun facts about the original Star Wars movie?
- Stunt doubles were not used for the scene in which Luke and Leia swing to safety. Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill performed that stunt themselves, shooting it in just one take.
- Alec Guinness, Obi Wan, always recalled the experience of making the movie as a bad one, and consistently claimed that it was his idea to have his character killed in the first film, so he "wouldn't have to carry on saying these rubbish lines".
- In earlier drafts, including the ones that were used for audition readings, the planet Alderaan was known as Organa Major. Although the name was changed, the "Organa" was retained and became Leia's adoptive family name.
- Interested in creating a modest line of colorful space toys, Kenner Toys signed on for the merchandising shortly before Star Wars opened, although they did not believe the movie would be a hit. When Star Wars became a hit, they were unprepared to handle the demand and produce enough Star Wars toys to handle the demand for Christmas. Instead, they sold boxed vouchers for various toys. The toys sold in the "Empty Box" campaign during December were not delivered until the following March.
- At one point, George Lucas had planned the character of Han Solo to be a huge green-skinned monster with no nose and gills.
- According to Mark Hamill, studio executives were unhappy that Chewbacca has no clothes and attempted to have the costume redesigned with shorts.
- The studio was unhappy with "Star Wars" as a title after negative market testing. A competition was held during shooting for cast and crew to come up with a better one but nothing stuck.
- Prior to the release of this movie, the greatest profit 20th Century Fox had every made in one year was $37,000,000. In 1977, because of the film, their year-end profit was $79,000,000.
- The movie opened in May 1977 and by November had dethroned Jaws as the all-time box-office champ. It then was beaten by E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, but was back on top when it was re-released in 1997. It held that position until Titanic.
- On the first day of filming in the deserts of Tunisia, the country experienced its first major rainstorm in 50 years.
- Though the only thing Chewbacca can say from start to finish is a Wookiee growl, he has the last line in the film.