Boy Scout Wristbands
Create Your Own Boy Scout Wristbands
There more than 1.5 million Boy Scouts in the country. As a leading organization for boys since 1910, the Boys Scouts of America meet regularly and have many ceremonies to commemorate boys moving through the ranks. Custom Boy Scout wristbands are the perfect way to help celebrate achievements.
Here are just a few ideas for your custom Boy Scout bracelets.
- Create for specific merit badges, such as citizenship, fitness, first aid, and camping. Use custom artwork to highlight the badge.
- To support Boy Scout monthly themes, use wristbands with the theme name, such as Faith, Courage, Resourcefulness, and Honesty.
- Use bands at ceremonies as a token of each scout’s success.
- Dens and Packs can create their own specific wristbands to foster teamwork and boost morale.
- As part of a meeting activity, have the scouts work together to design custom wristbands online.
- As part of a safety badge, scouts can create custom wristbands with messages about fire safety, internet safety, and cooking safety.
- For a community service project, scouts can create awareness wristbands for an important cause, or to support a family in their community.
- Wristbands are great fundraising tools! Scouts groups can buy them in bulk and sell them for profit.
Buy Boy Scout Wristbands from Amazing Wristbands
When purchasing, be sure to work with a vendor that offers only 100% silicone. This is particularly important when creating bands for kids, as latex allergies can pose a very serious health risk. Here’s what you can expect from us.
- 100% silicone that are non-allergenic and latex free.
- Free shipping, free artwork, free design, and free color matching.
- No minimum order requirements for popular styles.
- No mold fee on any quantity of custom wristbands.
- Shipment of your wristbands in 5 - 10 days