How To Use Your Don't Text and Drive Wristbands?
Custom Don’t Text and Drive wristbands can be an excellent reminder for safe driving. Texting while driving can lead to disastrous results. Especially among teenagers, distracted driving is as dangerous as driving while impaired. There are many campaigns to encourage teens and other drivers to leave their phones alone while they’re behind the wheel.
How to Use Your Don't Text and Drive Wristbands
Wrists are the perfect place for reminders about not texting while driving. Keychains also work great for this important safe driving message. Here are a few ideas for your custom bracelets:
- High schools can pass out safe driving wristbands with a theme related to the school, such as using the school colors or clipart of their mascot with a message such as "Wildcats Don't Text and Drive".
- Driving schools can give away wristbands to teens who pass their written or driving tests with a message such as "Alive at 25" or "Leave the Phone Alone".
- Parents can give custom silicone Don't Text And Drive rings to their teen drivers.
Why Focus on Teens for Safe Driving Bracelets?
While it’s important that everyone stay safe behind the wheel, reminders to not text and drive are even more important for teens. Here’s why:
- Teens are more likely than older drivers to underestimate dangerous situations or not be able to recognize hazardous situations.
- Teens are more likely than older drivers to speed and allow shorter headways (the distance from the front of one vehicle to the front of the next). The presence of male teenage passengers increases the likelihood of this risky driving behavior.
- Among male drivers between 15 and 20 years of age who were involved in fatal crashes in 2010, 39% were speeding at the time of the crash and 25% had been drinking.
- Compared with other age groups, teens have the lowest rate of seat belt use. In 2011, only 54% of high school students reported they always wear seat belts when riding with someone else.
- Compared with other age groups, teens have the lowest rate of seat belt use.
- At all levels of blood alcohol concentration (BAC), the risk of involvement in a motor vehicle crash is greater for teens than for older drivers.
Design Don’t Text and Drive Wristbands at AmazingWristbands.com
Amazing Wristbands is a leading provider of customized silicone wristbands available online, including Don't Text and Drive bracelets. In addition to standard wristbands, we also offers slap bands, adjustable bands, USB bands, rubber rings and silicone keychains.
Experience the difference! We offer:
- 100% Silicone product for your Don't Text and Drive awareness campaign.
- NO MOLD FEE on any quantity of custom products.
- FREE Shipping in the U.S.
- FREE artwork and design.
- FREE unlimited artwork revisions.
- FREE Color Matching – choose red or one of our many other colors!
- 5 - 10 day production