Ways to Fight Sexual Violence
Sexual violence has always been a sensitive global problem with significant consequences. The effects of sexual violence go far beyond individual survivors. They reach our society as a whole. Being raped can completely turn a victim’s life upside down which makes it so difficult to heal. Spread awareness with personalized silicone bracelets!
Here are some ways to join the fight:
- Spread awareness. We all handle times of crisis in different ways. Use tweets, posts, and status updates to share the word and inspire others. This way you will show survivors they have absolute support. Make a statement that victims have the right to go public about what happened.
- Don’t hold it inside. If you know someone who has been raped, immediately report that incident to the police. Contact a local rape crisis center, a hotline, or a counseling service. They can all cope with the emotional and physical impacts of the assault.
- Observe other people’s reactions. Pay attention. Signs and symptoms of victims include depression, guilt, anger, and anxiety. They might also have trouble sleeping and withdraw from relationships.
- Respect people. We, as human beings, should be careful not to hurt other people’s feelings. Sexual molestation is often the result of people getting their revenge on other people who have ill-treated them. Factors that decrease the likelihood that someone would engage in committing a rape include refraining from the use of drugs or alcohol, exercising good self-control, and having good perceptions of others.
- Give up sexual jokes. Rape jokes actually contribute to rape culture. Joking about such a terrible thing make rapists think the speaker is on their side.
- Find your own way to support victims. Create a support group or join other members of your community. Share awareness messages to make the victims stay protected knowing that at least they have someone to can help and who really cares. Silicone wristbands are an attractive tool to get the point across.
Here are some messages you can use when raising awareness on the subject: “I believe you”, “Rape is Rape in any language”, and “No more rape culture”.
Custom bracelets with inspiring messages on bring a positive attitude towards life. Wonder where can you get them? AmazingWristbands.com is the destination where you will get quality 100% silicone bracelets. Since our wristbands are of very high quality, they are durable, non-allergenic and perfect for everyday wear.
Call us at 1-800-269-0910 or email us at email@example.com. You can also check our quote page to get an idea about the various band types and message styles we offer. Our representatives are very friendly and they can even help you with color matching and design ideas. Also, we have a rush option available which includes a 24-delivery for selected products.