(269) 8:30 AM - 9:30 PM(CST) M-F
Sat - 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Silicone wristbands are a popular way to get your message out. Bracelets made of silicone first became popular about 15 years ago as an awareness tool. Different colors of wristbands were used to demonstrate support for important causes. For example, the original wristband for cancer awareness was yellow, and became popular worldwide. In these early years, the half-inch wristband was the most common, but later the wider 1" band gained in popularity. Concerts and sporting events adopted the wide band as an inexpensive merchandising tool.
It wasn't long before businesses recognized the value of silicone bands as marketing tools. With custom imprinting available, bracelets are a great alternative to more expense t-shirts, allowing businesses to promote their brand, products, web address, and more. Given away at tradeshows and conventions, bracelets for businesses are an important part of any advertising strategy.
Fundraising is another popular use for rubber bracelets. Charitable organizations sell wristbands to raise money for their cause and get the word out about their mission. Individuals might also use wristbands to raise money for a family or person in need. When bought in bulk, wristbands can be re-sold for a nice profit.
Wristbands are increasingly popular because they are easily customizable. When ordering custom bracelets, customers can choose their own font, colors, and wristband style. Custom artwork or clipart can be added to most any band. Several styles of wristbands are also available, including embossed, debossed, color-filled, and screen printed. Using online tools, customers can easily create personalized silicone products to meet any need.
Choose 100% Latex Free Wristbands
Latex is a synthetic material that can cause allergic reactions in millions of people. In some cases, latex allergies can be so severe they require medical attention and can be life threatening. Protect yourself and others by choosing only 100% latex-free silicone products.
Some wristband manufacturers supplement their silicone bracelets and other products with latex. This practice often makes the product cheaper, but can also lead to problems for consumers with latex allergies. Latex also makes silicone products less durable, causing them to break and discolor quickly. When shopping for a silicone wristband, make sure you know the material the manufacturer is using to make your bands.
Know About Latex
- It's estimated that around 3 million people are allergic to latex
- In people who are allergic, contact with latex can cause symptoms such as hives, welts, swelling, runny nose and more. Breathing problems can occur.
- In order to limit the risk of exposing a person to latex, it's your responsibility as a consumer to make sure you know the materials used to make the products you're buying.
At AmazingWristbands.com, we use only 100% silicone in our products. All our products are latex-free and non-allergenic. Not only does this reduce the risk of exposing people to latex, it creates a much higher quality product that is long-lasting and durable. Your satisfaction is our top priority. We back up our quality products with excellent customer service and fast delivery. Here's what you can expect when you order custom bracelets from us:
- Competitive pricing, with discounts on bulk orders.
- No minimum order requirements on many of our silicone bracelets.
- Large variety of customizable products, including standard 1/2 inch, 1/4 inch, 3/4 inch and 1 inch silicone bands. We also carry key chains, slap bands, snap bands, USB bands, and much more!
- Extensive clipart library, color selection, and font options help you personalize your products.
- Support to help you with custom wristband designs.
As a forward thinking company, we're proud that our products can help support campaigns for many schools and non-profit groups. Our products support fundraising efforts, awareness campaigns, events, and much more! We want to help you reach your goals!
Call us for more information about our discounts for charitable organizations. Our toll free number for sales, service and support is 1-800-269-0910. We look forward to serving you!